From desperate to helping those that are desperate - north Norfolk businesswoman turns her life around
- Credit: Archant
A mother-of-three has set up business as a positive living and empowerment coach after turning her life around.
Seven years ago, Kim Krause, from Hevingham, faced one of the most difficult times of her life.
She was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, at the age of 33, her marriage broke down and her father died of lung cancer.
But after a miraculous escape from a car crash, she read the book 'Love life, Live life' by Sue Stone about a lady who turned her life around.
And after some some one-on-one support from the authoress, she is now part of the Sue Stone Foundation as an accredited coach to help others.
You may also want to watch:
She also runs Aylsham's Slimming World groups and wants to help people live the life they absolutely want.
'Nothing is impossible' she said.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
She will be offering one-to-one support and running events.
for more information call her on 07985 184015.