From boxing to ballroom - hundreds of students take part in school sports festival in Dereham
- Credit: Ian Burt
It was a school sports day with a difference at Dereham Neatherd High School.
The school's second annual sports festival, on Tuesday, saw hundreds of students compete in more than 35 sports and leisure activities.
The day's events read like an encyclopaedic list of sports, from archery to boules, boxing to cricket, darts to golf and all the way to Zumba and Zorb football as well as traditional track and field athletics.
Strictly fans even had ballroom dancing lessons to enjoy.
The logistics of getting more than 800 high school students active all day was made even more demanding this year as Neatherd's new intake, over 215 year 6 students from the Dereham Cluster of Primaries, were also involved.
You may also want to watch:
Deputy head of PE, Carl Barron, said: 'I am proud of our achievements today, all the children are engaged with the wide range of activities in this fantastic sunny day, the atmosphere is brilliant.'
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media