Friends pay tribute to Hunstanton man found dead on Monday
Tributes have been paid to a man who was found dead in Heacham on Monday afternoon.
Hunstanton resident Jamie Howe was pronounced dead after being found on Lynn Road at 4.15pm and an inquest into his death will be opened tomorrow.
Scores of messages have been posted onto social network website Facebook by friends following the death of the former Smithdon High School student.
One person wrote: 'Jamie was a great lad and will always have a special place in my heart. Hopefully he has found peace now but he will be truly missed.'
Another person added: 'Jamie was a top guy. A cheeky chappy with a big heart. I hope [his family] can take some comfort in seeing how much love is out there for [them] in this sad time.'
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: 'We attended Lynn Road in Heacham at 4.15pm on Monday afternoon following reports the body of a male had been discovered.
'The male, believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene. There were no suspicious circumstances and the matter has been passed to the coroner.'
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 8 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 9 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- 10 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland