Fresh appeal after watch belonging to Scott Baisley stolen in burglary
- Credit: Luis Holden Photography
A fresh appeal has been launched after a watch belonging to a man who died in a car accident was stolen in a burglary.
A fresh appeal has been launched after a watch belonging to a man who died after a fall from a lorry was stolen in a burglary.
The break-in happened at a property in Priory Road, St Olaves, between 7.25am and 5pm on Thursday, June 16, when the house was entered through an unsecured back door.
An untidy search of the bedrooms was carried out at the St Olaves home and a men's watch was stolen.
The watch belonged to Scott Baisley, who died after falling from a Nissan Navara pick-up truck in Bradwell on June 23.
It was given to him as a wedding present is described as being a silver TAG Heuer Carrera Caliber 5 watch with the model number WAR.201AO and the serial number WEA0841.
Anyone that has information regarding this incident or has been offered this item for sale should contact Det Con Gary Brown at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm