Fresh appeal after watch belonging to Scott Baisley stolen in burglary
- Credit: Luis Holden Photography
A fresh appeal has been launched after a watch belonging to a man who died in a car accident was stolen in a burglary.
A fresh appeal has been launched after a watch belonging to a man who died after a fall from a lorry was stolen in a burglary.
The break-in happened at a property in Priory Road, St Olaves, between 7.25am and 5pm on Thursday, June 16, when the house was entered through an unsecured back door.
An untidy search of the bedrooms was carried out at the St Olaves home and a men's watch was stolen.
The watch belonged to Scott Baisley, who died after falling from a Nissan Navara pick-up truck in Bradwell on June 23.
You may also want to watch:
It was given to him as a wedding present is described as being a silver TAG Heuer Carrera Caliber 5 watch with the model number WAR.201AO and the serial number WEA0841.
Anyone that has information regarding this incident or has been offered this item for sale should contact Det Con Gary Brown at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation