Frenze Hall Lane to be closed for five weeks
- Credit: Archant
Frenze Hall Lane in Diss will be closed for five weeks while a new footway is constructed and an additional carriageway is added to the road.
Work will begin on Monday, May 23 and the road will be closed 24 hours a day for seven days a week during the five weeks.
A new section of footway is being constructed which will link the existing footways together.
There will be an additional carriageway built and drainage works.
A signed diversion route will be put in place during the closure.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council have apologised for any inconvenience the £50,000 works will cause.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021