Future of Discovery Centre in North Lynn to be discussed in consultation events
A housing association will be holding consultation events at the Discovery Centre in King's Lynn after taking ownership of the site.
Freebridge Community Housing is inviting potential partners in the centre for a tour and to discuss the facilities on offer, on Thursday May 3.
The second consultation will take place on Friday, May 4 from 3pm to 6pm for local residents to come and discuss the future of the centre.
Freebridge director of housing, Robert Clarke, said: 'We want to hear as many voices as possible when we map out the future for the Discovery Centre.
'We all know what an important part the centre has played in community in the past and we want to reinvigorate that tradition going forward.'
People can share their thoughts and ideas about the centre in an online survey at www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/discoverycentreconsult
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Freebridge on 03332 404444.
- 1 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 2 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 3 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting