Free women-only tennis training session in Lowestoft
- Credit: AP
A free tennis training day for women and girls will be held in Lowestoft next month.
Aiming to inspire the next generation of young women and girls to play tennis, locals are invited to sign up for a free training opportunity.
The SheRallies project, developed by Judy Murray, will be delivered by Suffolk She Rallies Ambassador Emily Wharton. The training will show women of any playing standard how they can deliver tennis experiences to girls within their communities, teaching them how to run a 'Lil Miss-Hits' course, which is designed to introduce five to eight-year-old girls to starter tennis in a fun environment.
The training takes place at Waterlane Leisure Centre in Lowestoft on Monday, May 15 between 9.30am and 12.30pm.
Each guest will receive a kit bag to support their delivery, as well as mentoring and support from the county She Rallies Ambassador.
You may also want to watch:
Applications should be submitted by May 8.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument