Free wellbeing fair to be held in Old Catton
- Credit: Archant
A free wellbeing fair in Old Catton will provide people with advice on everything from cooking nutritious meals to avoiding scams.
The event is being hosted by Old Catton Parish Council at St Margaret's Church Hall on Tuesday, September 25.
Visitors will be able to take part in a slow cooker workshop which will teach them how to create nutritious and easy home cooked meals.
Those taking part will be given the slow cooker to take away and put into practice at home.
People will also have the chance to speak with local organisations including the Handyperson+ service, The Joy of Food, Norfolk Police, Age UK Norfolk and Carers Matter.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be tips on avoiding scams, budgeting, universal credit and keeping your house warm.
The event is being supported by Broadland District Council.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
For more information, contact Old Catton Parish Council on 01603 423880.