Free information event for parents in Thetford
- Credit: EDP, Archant
An information event is being held for parents to give them all the information they need to help them give the best care for their children.
The free, informal event will be held at Thetford's Bell Hotel, in King Street, on Tuesday, June 27, between 1pm and 3pm.
Organisations attending will be Sleep East, Dyslexia Outreach, Family Focus, Speech and Language Therapist, Early Help Team, the School Nurse, plus many more.
There is no charge for entry and there will be free tea, coffee and cake.
It is being organised by the Thetford Cluster Partnership, a group of nine Thetford schools working together on projects to help young people in the town.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, call 01842 761335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday