Free breakfast on the menu as part of organic food campaign
- Credit: Archant
They say there is no such thing as a free lunch, but an upcoming event is about to prove that breakfast is a different matter.
Bungay's The Little Green Wholefood Shop will be offering a free breakfast to all customers on Wednesday, June 14 from 9am to midday as part of a nationwide campaign called 'Wake Up To Organic'.
Georgina Cosgrove, from the shop, said: 'The initiative has been organised by the Organic Trade Board and is it's aim is to show people how easy it is to switch to an organic, healthy breakfast.'
Fans of organic food say it not only tastes better, it is better for nature as organic farms use fewer pesticides and support up to 50pc more wildlife.
The shop stocks a range of bakery products, fruit and vegetables, chocolate, beer, cider and more, and is in Earsham Street.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.wakeuptoorganic.co.uk to find out more.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us