Frank Turner announces live performance and album signing at Norwich hmv store
- Credit: Brantley Gutierrez/Press Counsel
A popular folk artist is heading to Norwich for a special event.
Singer-songwriter Frank Turner is embarking on a UK tour of hmv stores in support of his new album Be More Kind.
The tour will see him visit hmv Norwich Chapelfield on Wednesday, May 9 at 3pm where he will be performing some of his new material and signing copies of the album.
Following the intimate performance, the singer will be taking to the stage at The LCR as part of his Be More Kind World Tour.
Best known for songs such as The Way I Tend To Be, I Still Believe and The Next Storm, the 36-year-old has released six solo albums to date.
You may also want to watch:
He is often accompanied by his backing band The Sleeping Souls.
Access to the store event will be granted on a first come, first served basis with a purchase of the new album at hmv Norwich from Friday, May 4 when it is released, up to store capacity.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
Online orders, including click and collect will not be valid.
Five pairs of purehmv priority access will be available.
Photography restrictions may apply and only copies of the new album will be signed.