Frank Turner announces live performance and album signing at Norwich hmv store
- Credit: Brantley Gutierrez/Press Counsel
A popular folk artist is heading to Norwich for a special event.
Singer-songwriter Frank Turner is embarking on a UK tour of hmv stores in support of his new album Be More Kind.
The tour will see him visit hmv Norwich Chapelfield on Wednesday, May 9 at 3pm where he will be performing some of his new material and signing copies of the album.
Following the intimate performance, the singer will be taking to the stage at The LCR as part of his Be More Kind World Tour.
Best known for songs such as The Way I Tend To Be, I Still Believe and The Next Storm, the 36-year-old has released six solo albums to date.
You may also want to watch:
He is often accompanied by his backing band The Sleeping Souls.
Access to the store event will be granted on a first come, first served basis with a purchase of the new album at hmv Norwich from Friday, May 4 when it is released, up to store capacity.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 3 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 4 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 7 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 10 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
Online orders, including click and collect will not be valid.
Five pairs of purehmv priority access will be available.
Photography restrictions may apply and only copies of the new album will be signed.