‘We hope to continue for many years to come’ - Norwich cafe-bar celebrates 10th birthday
- Credit: Copyright Archant Norfolk Ltd
A popular cafe-bar in the heart of the Norwich Lanes is celebrating 10 years of business.
Frank's Bar first opened its doors on Bedford Street in the spring of 2008 and has been serving up a wide range of food and drink ever since.
The venue also hosts weekly Sunday afternoon film screenings and has recently started putting on live music events.
Cousins James Wingfield and Ella Williams started the business, and following its success have gone on to launch a sister venue, called North, on Fye Bridge Street.
'It's been an absolute honour to have realised our dream of opening and running Frank's Bar for 10 years,' said Mr Wingfield.
'We're blessed to have had such great customers and great teams working at our venues over the years. We hope to continue to offer the most welcoming of spaces, and the very best food and drink we can for many years to come. Lovely job.'
• Have you visited Frank's Bar? Let us know what you thought in the comments below.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 10 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'