‘We hope to continue for many years to come’ - Norwich cafe-bar celebrates 10th birthday
- Credit: Copyright Archant Norfolk Ltd
A popular cafe-bar in the heart of the Norwich Lanes is celebrating 10 years of business.
Frank's Bar first opened its doors on Bedford Street in the spring of 2008 and has been serving up a wide range of food and drink ever since.
The venue also hosts weekly Sunday afternoon film screenings and has recently started putting on live music events.
Cousins James Wingfield and Ella Williams started the business, and following its success have gone on to launch a sister venue, called North, on Fye Bridge Street.
'It's been an absolute honour to have realised our dream of opening and running Frank's Bar for 10 years,' said Mr Wingfield.
You may also want to watch:
'We're blessed to have had such great customers and great teams working at our venues over the years. We hope to continue to offer the most welcoming of spaces, and the very best food and drink we can for many years to come. Lovely job.'
• Have you visited Frank's Bar? Let us know what you thought in the comments below.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as developer donates £50,000 to lifeboats