Four vehicles involved in crash on A47
- Credit: Ian Burt
Emergency services were called to a crash involving four vehicles on the A47 this morning.
Police received a call at 6.17am to reports of a collision on the A47 between Tilney All Saints and King's Lynn.
The stretch of road was closed in both directions due to the crash at the roundabout on Pullover Road.
Police say a yellow Peugeot 206, Vauxhall Corsa, Ford Transit connect van, and a Scania arctic truck were involved in the collision.
One person was trapped in their car and police say that they have no reports on injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Three of the four vehicles needed recovering.
Police have since reopened the road but have told drivers to expect delays on both the A47 and A17.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting