Four taken to hospital following Wretham crash, near Thetford
Four people were taken to hospital when the driver of a car lost control and skidded into trees.
The blue Volkswagan Golf left the A1075 at Wretham, near Thetford, at 9.53pm yesterday (Thursday).
Fire and ambulance services as well as police attended the scene.
Two people were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, and two to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
Their injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
The road was closed until 1.15am.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof
- 10 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe