Four people hospitalised after house fire in Stow Bedon, near Watton

Four people were taken to hospital with smoke inhalation after a house fire last night.

The blaze, which started in a bathroom just after 5.30pm, happened just off Bray's Lane, in Stow Bedon, near Watton.

Firefighters from Watton and Attleborough were called and left the scene just after 6.10pm.

An ambulance service spokesman confirmed four people were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment but their injuries were not serious.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter