Four hospitalised after car crashes into Gorleston home
Four people were hospitalised with serious injuries after a car crashed into the wall of a home in Gorleston this morning.
Emergency crews were called to Brasenose Avenue just before 1am, with fire teams freeing four people from the car.
A man suffered multiple serious leg fractures and a woman passenger sustained serious chest injuries.
Two other patients were hospitalised with serious injuries but their injuries have been described as non-life threatening.
Of those in the car, three were taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston and one was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail