Four hospitalised after car crashes into Gorleston home
Four people were hospitalised with serious injuries after a car crashed into the wall of a home in Gorleston this morning.
Emergency crews were called to Brasenose Avenue just before 1am, with fire teams freeing four people from the car.
A man suffered multiple serious leg fractures and a woman passenger sustained serious chest injuries.
Two other patients were hospitalised with serious injuries but their injuries have been described as non-life threatening.
Of those in the car, three were taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston and one was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 8 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 10 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?