Four car collision blocks road in Oulton Broad
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Emergency services were called after four cars crashed on Saltwater Way in Oulton Broad.
Police were called just before 3.30pm today after a Vauxhall Mokka, Dacia Sandero, Ford Mondeo and a fourth vehicle were involved in the collision – on the bridge close to the Wherry Hotel.
The ambulance service and a fire engine from Lowestoft South were also called to the scene.
It is understood that an elderly man required help from the fire service to open the door of his car – although no one was injured.
After the road was initially blocked, emergency services had left the scene by 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Border Bus tweeted to say 'Oulton Broad very slow due to RTC at The Wherry.'
They also said that the SJL7 bus from Sir John Leman School to Oulton Broad was about 15 minutes late.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 7 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash