Church brings Christmas alive with special performance
- Credit: FOL Church
A Norfolk church brought Christmas alive for families with an event using sound, sights, aromas and activities.
The Fountain of Life Church in Ashill, near Watton, took visitors through the church to experience a special performance, bring Christmas alive ahead of the festive season.
Christmas Alive, which has become a popular Christmas tradition in the village, went ahead in a covid-secure way last week.
Rachel Kehoe from the church said: "Because of the current circumstances, the team was not sure it would be possible this year.
"However, after much prayer and deliberation, it was decided to go ahead, with a deep-felt desire to bless the community with hope and joy.
You may also want to watch:
"One guest spoke of enjoying having time away from the commercial pressures of Christmas and exploring the true meaning. She found it a real blessing, particularly as she had lost her mum this year.
"What talent, creativity and commitment from the amazing team at FOL church, who indeed brought Christmas Alive."
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 6 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 7 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 8 Town left at standstill after level crossing failure
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently