Church brings Christmas alive with special performance
- Credit: FOL Church
A Norfolk church brought Christmas alive for families with an event using sound, sights, aromas and activities.
The Fountain of Life Church in Ashill, near Watton, took visitors through the church to experience a special performance, bring Christmas alive ahead of the festive season.
Christmas Alive, which has become a popular Christmas tradition in the village, went ahead in a covid-secure way last week.
Rachel Kehoe from the church said: "Because of the current circumstances, the team was not sure it would be possible this year.
"However, after much prayer and deliberation, it was decided to go ahead, with a deep-felt desire to bless the community with hope and joy.
"One guest spoke of enjoying having time away from the commercial pressures of Christmas and exploring the true meaning. She found it a real blessing, particularly as she had lost her mum this year.
"What talent, creativity and commitment from the amazing team at FOL church, who indeed brought Christmas Alive."
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 5 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 6 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 7 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 8 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 9 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit