Former Waveney Apple Growers site is bought by Harleston-based Hamiltons Removals
- Credit: Archant
Harleston-based Hamiltons Removals has acquired Aldeby Business Park near Beccles as part of its overseas expansion programme.
The 6.5 acre site, the former home of the Waveney Apple Growers will provide customised facilities for Hamiltons' European and international, and deep sea, operations.
Michael Sawyer, managing director of Hamiltons Removals, said: 'Our rapid growth in removals worldwide over the past five years has driven us to look for additional and larger premises. Aldeby Business Park is ideally located close to the A12.
'We are very excited about this development as it will give us an extra 100,000 square feet of storage space for our customers, and state of the art facilities for our staff.
Hamiltons will be undertaking a 12-month refurbishment of the whole site and a number of units on the park will be available to let, with the firm hoping to encourage start-up businesses as well as established companies looking for large, light and spacious units within easy reach of road, rail and air networks.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched