Former Norwich City and Manchester United striker Dion Dublin records single with Frank Hamilton
Former Norwich City striker Dion Dublin has recorded his first single in a studio.
The ex-Canary teamed up with singer-songwriter Frank Hamilton, a Manchester United fan, who Mr Dublin also used to play for, as part of the artist's ambitious project to release one song a week this year.
Their single, The Other Side, features Mr Dublin playing percussion - including the percussion instrument he designed, the Dube - and providing backing vocals.
Speaking on the BBC's Match of the Day Three programme, Mr Dublin said: 'Frank is releasing one song a week for the whole of the year and he asked me if I'd come along and play a bit of drums, a bit of percussion and some backing vocals.
'It was good. It was the first time I've ever been in and around a personal studio so I enjoyed it.'
You may also want to watch:
To listen to the song go to http://frankhamiltonband.wordpress.com
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 4 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 I don't watch Strictly but I'm in love with 'beacon of hope' Bill Bailey
- 7 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
- 8 'We've lost £300,000': Bar owner slams £1,000 grant 'insult'
- 9 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 10 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?