Former Norwich City and Manchester United striker Dion Dublin records single with Frank Hamilton
Former Norwich City striker Dion Dublin has recorded his first single in a studio.
The ex-Canary teamed up with singer-songwriter Frank Hamilton, a Manchester United fan, who Mr Dublin also used to play for, as part of the artist's ambitious project to release one song a week this year.
Their single, The Other Side, features Mr Dublin playing percussion - including the percussion instrument he designed, the Dube - and providing backing vocals.
Speaking on the BBC's Match of the Day Three programme, Mr Dublin said: 'Frank is releasing one song a week for the whole of the year and he asked me if I'd come along and play a bit of drums, a bit of percussion and some backing vocals.
'It was good. It was the first time I've ever been in and around a personal studio so I enjoyed it.'
You may also want to watch:
To listen to the song go to http://frankhamiltonband.wordpress.com
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion