Former Never Mind the Buzzcocks presenter Simon Amstell announces tour date in Norwich
- Credit: PA
British comedian Simon Amstell has announced a new UK tour in late 2017, which includes a date at the Norwich Playhouse.
The 33-stop What Is this? Tour will be performed at the venue on Saturday, October 14 at 8pm.
Tickets go on sale at 10am on Thursday, March 2.
Amstell shot to fame in 2006 as presenter of BBC comedy panel show Never Mind the Buzzcocks where his sarcastic and scathing comedy proved popular with audiences.
In perhaps the most memorable moment from the show, Ordinary Boys frontman Preston stormed out of the studio after Amstell read quotes from his girlfriend Chantelle Houghton's autobiography 'Living the Dream.'
You may also want to watch:
His unique style won him the award for Best Comedy Entertainment personality at the 2007 British Comedy Awards.
He also presented Popworld on Channel 4 with Miquita Oliver and co-wrote and starred in the BBC2 sitcom Grandma's House.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash