Owner of popular Antonio’s in King’s Lynn dies
A restaurateur who ran a King's Lynn institution for more than 30 years has died.
Antonio Di Marrazzo ran Antonio's, on Baxter's Plain, from the early 1980s until 2006.
A family notice says Mr Di Marrazzo, who passed away in Italy on January 4, aged 70, was 'a well-known and much-loved man'.
It adds: 'He will be greatly missed by his wife Tot, son Adriano, daughter-in-law Helen and grandchildren Elisabetta and Ciro, daughter Francesca, son-in-law Graham and granddaughters Sofia and Alessandra.'
Former customers of the popular wine bar, which closed in 2010, have added their tributes.
You may also want to watch:
Bill and Aruna Irwin posted: 'Many a very happy time spent at the wine bar, with lots of happy memories and thanks to a lovely person.'
Mike Howard added: 'Antonio and Tot left us with many memories of happy times. Thinking of you Tot and your family.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray