Former Dereham Sixth Form pupil stars in upcoming MTV show Spring Break with Grandad alongside Geordie Shore’s Gary ‘Gaz’ Beadle
- Credit: Archant
A former marketing and events manager at Mantra Club and Lounge in Norwich, has landed her reality debut in new MTV series Spring Break with Grandad.
The series follows eight twenty-somethings as they travel to Cancun in Mexico for a summer of fun, but there's a catch - their grandparents have to come along too.
Paige Fitzsimmons, aged 24, will appear in the new MTV show which starts on Monday, February 6 at 10pm.
She will star alongside her Grandad Bob Fitzsimmons who is a Norfolk cab driver.
Miss Fitzsimmons said: 'I got head hunted on Facebook and then ran off to tell my grandad who lives near Dereham.
You may also want to watch:
'He wasn't sure at first, but then said 'Why not!' The good thing about my grandad is that he isn't easily shocked.'
The show challenges each grandparent-grandchild duo to out party each other in order to stay at Spring Break.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
The competition is judged by Geordie Shore's Gary Beadle who has been in the Newcastle-based reality show since it started in 2011.
Alongside him will be his grandad Raymond who often features in Geordie Shore giving his grandson advice on long-term love interest Charlotte Crosby.
In series three they also travelled to Cancun for Spring Break.
Paige currently works as a make-up artist in London and enjoys several romances whilst appearing on the new reality series.
She studied at Litcham High School and Dereham Sixth Form and has previously worked as a marketing and events manager at both Mantra and Bond No.28 Tombland in Norwich.
She added: 'I learned that you don't have to worry about what your parents or grandparents think because they have been in your shoes and done it a million times over!
'I don't think my grandad Bob realised I was so wild and yes, he did have a few words with me.'
She hopes this will be the start of her celebrity career and lead to other reality TV appearances.