Author and former Bake Off star Ruby Tandoh is coming to Norwich
- Credit: serpent's tail
Ruby Tandoh is bringing her Eat Up! book tour to Norwich.
The author, columnist and baker, who was a finalist on the 2013 series of the Great British Bake Off, will be visiting the city on Thursday, March 15.
She will be in conversation with journalist Wedaeli Chibelushi to talk about the book, which is intended as a manifesto to help people fall in love with food again.
As well as Eat Up!, the 25-year-old has published two cook books and along with her partner, Leah Pritchard, has co-founded Do What You Want, a zine about mental health.
The event will take place at The Octagon Chapel on Colegate between 6pm and 8pm, with the talk beginning at 6.30pm
You may also want to watch:
Instead of tickets, guests are invited to give a donation, as the talk is a 'pay what you can' event.
Spaces can be reserved by contacting The Book Hive on 01603 219268.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old