Madness announce gig at Thetford Forest in 2021
- Credit: Forestry England/Thetford Forest
Popular ska band Madness will be coming to Norfolk as part of Forest Live 2021.
The band will perform at Thetford Forest on Saturday, June 19, with special guests The Farm and support Emily Capell, as part of the Forest Live series of concerts.
Madness were responsible for some of the most memorable tunes of the 1980s, including One Step Beyond, My Girl, Baggy Trousers, Embarrassment, Grey Day, House Of Fun, Driving In My Car, Our House and Wings Of A Dove.
Last year, Madness celebrated their 40th anniversary.
Forest Live is a major outdoor live music series that stages concerts in natural woodland arenas.
You may also want to watch:
Over 1.9m people have attended a Forest Live gig in the last 20, enjoying music and supporting the nation’s forests when buying a ticket.
Tickets for the Madness concert go on sale from 9am, Friday, October 23, at www.forestryengland.uk/music
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 10 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods