Forest Live 2017: Everything you need to know ahead of the Olly Murs gig at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Forest Live returns for another year as Elbow, Rick Astley, Olly Murs and Clean Bandit take to the stage this week. X-Factor runner-up Olly Murs, who has since had four number one singles, wants you to dance with him on Friday night when he performs his sold out show at Thetford Forest. From timings to travel, here is everything you need to know.
Friday, June 30
Car Parks: 5.00pm
You may also want to watch:
Louisa Johnson: 7.30pm
Olly Murs: 8.40pm
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
Concert Ends: 10.10pm
Make sure you're wrapped up for Mr Murs' gig this Friday as light rain is forecast from 6pm onwards. Expect highs of 18C dropping to 14C by 9pm.
In light of recent events, there will be increased security measures at the event. Make sure to leave extra time for bag searches upon arrival and fans are advised to bring as little as possible to ensure speedy entry.
Prohibited items include tables, glass of any kind, cans, metal cutlery, breakable crockery plates and umbrella. The venue isn't able to accept credit or debit card so make sure to bring cash if you want to buy food or drink. Fold up chairs and rugs are allowed.
Tickets are sold out for the concert.
The address is High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Santon Downham, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0AF
The following entrance/exits will be in use so make sure to follow the signage:
The main High Lodge Thetford Forest entrance on the B1107 for traffic from Brandon (Customers requiring the disabled car park should also use this entrance).
The Elveden entrance signed from the B1106.
The Thetford entrance (normally the High Lodge exit drive) on the B1107 for traffic from Thetford and signed from the A11.
A separate entrance/ exit for taxis and pick up/drop off is available which will be signposted.
Concert car parking is available from 5pm and included in the ticket price.
Camping is not permitted.
Tweet us your photos from the concert @EDP24