Forensic investigators called to scene of crash on A1075 at Griston
- Credit: Archant
Forensic investigators were called to the scene of a two-vehicle crash in Griston earlier today.
Police were called just after 10am to reports of the collision on the A1075.
Norfolk and Suffolk roads policing team, Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service and the East of England Ambulance Service are also on scene.
Three fire appliances from Watton, East Harling and Attleborough attended at 10.15am and used hydraulic rescue equipment to free one person from their vehicle.
A spokesperson for the fire service said there were 'multiple casualties'. Breckland Police have confirmed on Twitter that all the casualties have now been taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed in both directions but has now re-opened.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county