Ford lowers entry price of new Fiesta
- Credit: Ford
Ford has announced pricing for the all-new Fiesta, and the cost of entry has been reduced.
The next generation Ford Fiesta will be priced from £12,715 when it goes on sale in spring.
The lower entry price comes with the reintroduction of the Style model and the range continues through Zetec and Titanium to high-tech B&O Play series, luxury Vignale and sporty ST-Line models available this summer.
The Fiesta will be launched with the most sophisticated range of driver assistance technologies and connectivity features ever in a volume small car in Europe, as part of the most comprehensive line-up of variants in Fiesta's 40-year history.
It will be the first Ford to deliver an enhanced version of Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection and the first Fiesta offered with Active Park Assist with Perpendicular Parking.
You may also want to watch:
The most popular Fiesta variant is the Zetec, currently chosen by 58% of customers. Customers can buy the next generation Fiesta Zetec from £14,215, for the 70PS 1.1-litre petrol model, with 15in alloy wheels, Quickclear heated windscreen, Sync 3 DAB radio with a 6.5in touchscreen with Emergency Assistance and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard.
Ford will also launch a unique B&O Play series range on Zetec and Titanium models offered in two striking exterior and interior colour themes – mint and copper. They offer an elevated audio experience with 10 speakers including a boot-mounted subwoofer and a central mid-range speaker on top of the instrument panel. The stylish series also get the upgraded 8in floating tablet-inspired touchscreen and Navigation as standard and are available from £15,165.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
The new Vignale model, from £19,345, features 17in alloy wheels, upgraded styling and leather, heated seats and steering wheel, panoramic roof and rear-view camera as standard.
The Fiesta will come in Style, Zetec, B&O Play Zetec Series, Titanium, B&O Play Titanium Series, Titanium X, ST Line, ST Line X and Vignale trim levels. There will also be a new performance ST model and Active crossover.
Andy Barratt, chairman and managing director, Ford of Britain, said: 'With so many new Fiesta faces coming this year, including B&O Play Editions for music lovers and the luxurious Vignale execution, it's set to stay at number one.'