Two arrested after customers throw hot food at female member of staff at Sea Palling fish and chip shop
Angry customers threw hot food over a female member of staff at a north Norfolk fish and chip shop.
Police said that the public order incident occurred after a group of men and women, who had ordered food, became verbally aggressive towards the worker. The woman was not injured.
It happened between 4.40pm and 4.45pm at the fish and chip shop on Beach Road in Sea Palling.
Two women, aged in their 30s and 50s, have been arrested in connection with the incident and released under investigation while enquiries continue.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact PC Dave Mills at North Walsham police station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones