Football match to remember Watton teenager Tom Forman
- Credit: Submitted
Watton teenager Tom Forman will be remembered at a charity football match in Saham Toney when the players take to the pitch in just their boxers.
The 18-year-old, remembered for his sense of humour, was killed in a motorcycle crash on the A1075 in Ovington, between Watton and Shipdham, on July 8, 2011.
His friends and family have organised the match at Saham Toney Football Club on Sunday, July 7, at 2pm to raise funds and remember Tom.
Players will don boxer shorts in memory of the young man who used to strip to his shorts and dressing-gown when get got home from work to relax.
There will be a raffle, and the bar will be open from 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Forman family have decided to donate all proceeds to Saham Toney Football Club on Pages Lane, near Watton.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR