Football Fridays to kick off once more with Lowestoft Town FC
- Credit: Archant
Football Fridays with Lowestoft Town FC is set to return next week.
With sessions running every Friday of the school holidays, the latest session will be held next Friday, February 22, from 10am to 3pm, at Ormiston Denes Academy, on the all-weather 3G pitch.
Football Fridays with Lowestoft Town FC involve a day of 'learning new skills and meeting new friends'.
Sessions are open to children who currently attend school full time, from reception through to Year 6. Parents can drop their child off from 9.45am, with skills challenges, tournaments, first team player appearances and prizes on offer.
With a packed lunch, water bottle, appropriate kit and footwear required, the session costs £15 per child.
You may also want to watch:
Andy Reynolds, first team assistant manager, said: 'This is an event that we will be on during all half terms for kids to come along and be coached by Lowestoft Town FC staff.'
For further information email your details to the development team via email@example.com or download a booking form from www.lowestofttownfc.co.uk/
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting