WATCH: Shocking footage shows van flying through air after crashing at A11 roundabout
- Credit: SWNS
Footage has emerged of a van flying through the air after crashing into a roundabout on the A11.
The footage, caught by a camera on the helmet of motorcyclist Andy Daynes, shows a silver van swerve past a white van on the inside lane before hitting the roundabout at speed.
Norfolk Constabulary confirmed today that officers were called to the incident, at the 'stag roundabout' near Attleborough, at 1.00pm on September 1 following reports of a single vehicle RTC.
Three people were injured in the crash and taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment. All have since been discharged.
Mr Daynes, 35 and from Hingham, said: 'I was actually on my motorbike behind him so I saw it all.
You may also want to watch:
'I pulled over along with some other drivers to see if he was OK.
'He had to be cut out of the van - but he seemed to be alright, he wasn't badly injured.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 5 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 6 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 9 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 10 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
'It is quite a bad roundabout, he just didn't see what was coming because he was going so fast.'
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said an investigation is ongoing into the incident and the manner of the driving prior to it.