Foodie Friday: Treat your Dad this Father’s day with three fantastic recipes
- Credit: Great British Chefs
This week, to celebrate brilliant Dads, the Great British Chefs have provided three tasty treats for Father's Day.
The recipes this week are James Sommerin's Quail Scotch Eggs, a Venison burger with homemade chips from Josh Eggleton, and from Galton Blackiston a sticky toffee pudding to finish your Father's Day dinner.
Click on the links at the top right of the page to view each recipe.
You may also want to watch:
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.