Food outlets bid to make the best seafood creation as Cromer and Sheringham Crab and Lobster Festival is launched
A host of restaurants, pubs, cafes and hotels have signed up for a tasty trail that will get a popular festival off to a mouth-watering start.
The seafood, sandwich and snack trail is launching this year's Cromer and Sheringham Crab and Lobster Festival.
The seafood-themed snack and sandwich trail will be up and running by Good Friday, April 6, with treats available at 30 places in the two towns and other nearby communities.
Each will be offering a reasonably-priced 'festival special dish' and customers will be encouraged to give marks out of 10 and put their voting cards in a box.
Customers could win a meal for two, and the top-rated eateries will receive award certificates at the charity windbreak auction on Sunday July 22.
Cromer's Cliftonville Hotel and Blue Sky Cafe, both on Runton Road, were some of the first to sign up and took delivery of their food trail kit on Saturday, March 31.
There are three price brackets for the snacks - �2-3.99, �4-5.99 and �6-7.99.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 7 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
- 10 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
Visit Cromer and Sheringham tourist information centres for the trail leaflets and voting boxes.