Food lovers enjoy the 13th Moveable Feast in Norwich
Food lovers enjoyed a three-course meal spread over three different sites at some of Norwich's top independent restaurants, as part of Lloyd Addison's Moveable Feast tonight.
The Moveable Feast is one of the highlights of the EDP Bidwells Norfolk Food Festival, which runs throughout this month.
It was sponsored for the first time by Norwich-based Cozens-Hardy solicitors, and raises money for Parkinson's UK in memory of the event's founder, leading restaurateur and former county councillor Lloyd Addison.
Nick De'Ath, one of the organisers, said: 'This year's event was sold out with 650 diners and we even had some feasters pre-booking tickets for next year.
'This is truly a unique way of dining out and has always been one of the highlights in the Food Festival calendar.'
You may also want to watch:
Among the diners this year were first-timers Carla and Jeremy Podolski, from Sprowston, near Norwich.
Mrs Podolski said: 'It's nice that you can get a flavour of each of the three restaurants you go to. Each one serves totally different food, and are maybe places you would not normally go to, and if you like it you can always go back there.'
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
Chris Higgins, Sheriff of Norwich, said that it was a brilliant concept and a great opportunity to raise money for Parkinson's UK.
Carol Stork, regional fundraiser for Parkinson's UK, said: 'We are absolutely delighted that so many people are taking part in the event this year, and we hope to raise about �5000.'
This year, diners were able to enjoy the hospitality of 14 of Norwich's finest restaurants.