Folk festival comes to Brandon Country Park
- Credit: Archant
The sound of music will be heard among the trees as Brandon Country Park hosts its Folk Fest.
The best of England Anglian folk will be celebrated at the event held in the park's walled garden.
African Drumming Circle, a fun group participation activity, will kick-off the day. Some of the other acts include Elly Tree; Suffolk singer-songwriter and guitarist Holly Johnston with Sarah Will on flute; Suffolk folk and rock band Silbury Hill, and Double Take.
There will be space for those who would like to take part in open mic and folk sessions and a creative zone where people can create their own handmade instrument.
The festival will be held on Saturday, July 22 from 12pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £10 for adults and £7.50 children and concessions. Children under three are free.
Tickets can be bought at Brandon Country Park in the shop, by calling 01842 810185, or online here
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk