Fly high at aerodrome charity open day
- Credit: Archant
Pilots are set to fly visitors into the sky for For Northrepps Aerodrome's big charity open day.
The Aerodrome is running the event to raise money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
A spokesperson from the aerodrome said: "We have this open day every two years and use it to show visitors what we do, as well as raising funds for the East Anglian Air Ambulance."
Northrepps Aerodrome is a privately-owned airfield south west of the village of Northrepps,
Providing the weather is suitable, visitors will be offered short flights in all sorts of flying machines in exchange for a donation to charity.
You may also want to watch:
In 2017, the charity event raised more than £3000.
The event will take place on Saturday, August 17 from 10am-4pm. If it is too wet and windy on that day, it will be held on the Sunday instead.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy
For more information visit www.flycromer.com