Flowers left at scene of two-vehicle crash after man dies on A146 near Loddon
- Credit: Archant
Flowers have been laid at the scene of a crash in Chedgrave in which a motorcyclist was killed.
The incident happened on Thursday, July 6 on the A146, near to the junction with Norwich Road.
Having been called shortly after 7.45am, attending officers found that a Suzuki GSXR motorbike had been involved in a serious collision with a blue Vauxhall Vectra.
The rider of the motorbike, who was male and in his 20s, died at the scene.
The female driver of the Vauxhall suffered hip and facial injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public have since been laying messages and floral tributes to the motorcyclist where the incident occurred.
One included a sign reading 'Be aware of Motorbikes, R.I.P.'
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, has dash cam footage or may have seen the driving manner of either vehicle, should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
Would you like to pay tribute to the motorcyclist? Send your tributes to firstname.lastname@example.org.