Flower power comes to the rescue at former college student’s wedding
- Credit: Archant
Floristry students from a Norwich college came to the aid of a former learner by designing floral displays for his wedding.
Easton and Otley College designed the arrangement for Ben Price and his wife Mandy.
Mr Price said he did not think twice about approaching his former college to help him create a bouquet his fiancée had always dreamed of.
He said: 'The floristry department were wonderful and really helped me out. The level of help and professional support I received was brilliant. But, I didn't think I'd get anything less because of my experience at the college.'
Gillian Lincoln, a tutor at the college, said: 'It was a great real life experience for our students and we are thrilled that we were able to help out a former student on his special day.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Price lives in London and is a self-employed gardener. He said: 'Studying horticulture is a great way to express yourself artistically and I got a lot out of my time at the Easton campus.'
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving