Flower power comes to the rescue at former college student’s wedding
- Credit: Archant
Floristry students from a Norwich college came to the aid of a former learner by designing floral displays for his wedding.
Easton and Otley College designed the arrangement for Ben Price and his wife Mandy.
Mr Price said he did not think twice about approaching his former college to help him create a bouquet his fiancée had always dreamed of.
He said: 'The floristry department were wonderful and really helped me out. The level of help and professional support I received was brilliant. But, I didn't think I'd get anything less because of my experience at the college.'
Gillian Lincoln, a tutor at the college, said: 'It was a great real life experience for our students and we are thrilled that we were able to help out a former student on his special day.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Price lives in London and is a self-employed gardener. He said: 'Studying horticulture is a great way to express yourself artistically and I got a lot out of my time at the Easton campus.'
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer