Have you ever seen birds create a roadblock before?
- Credit: AWPRCO
It seems the Beast from the East is affecting everything - including this group of birds.
Drivers were brought to a standstill in an area of West Norfolk today (February 28) as a flock of Starlings descended onto the road.
Andrew Waddison of AW PR by filmed the strange incident near Flitcham.
Hundreds of birds landed in the road, blocking it in both directions before taking off once more and flying away.
RSPB East shared the video asking if anyone else had seen any 'incredible' wildlife behaviour like it during the snow day. They also described the birds actions as 'unusual'.
Heather Stewart suggested on Twitter that the birds may had come down to drink from the road.
She said: 'The road looks wet and they've come down to drink ? Their usual water sources frozen.'
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
• Have you seen anything like this? Let us know in the comments below.