Five things to do in Norwich tonight
- Credit: submitted
Here is a quick guide to some of the events taking place in the city tonight.
Event Info: Olivier Award winning actor, Matthew Kelly stars in this show which tells the story of seven men working in a bread factory in Hull.
Venue: Norwich Theatre Royal
Doors Open: 7:30pm
Tickets: £8 - £25
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
• Fake it 'til you Make it
Event Info: Fake it 'til you Make it, the winner of the Best Theatre Award at the Fringe World Festival is all about clinical depression and men. Expect to experience a whole roller coaster ride of emotions, as well as some very strange dancing.
Venue: Norwich Playhouse
Doors Open: 8:00pm
• UEA Live Music Society
Event Info: Members of the Live Music Society will be presenting some of the best new music coming out of the UEA.
Doors Open: 7:30pm
Event Info: Nightlife are a five piece band that will be performing a selection of classic and modern dance music.
Venue: The Brickmakers
Doors Open: 9:00pm
Tickets: Free Entry
London Has Fallen
Odeon: 18:45, 20:15, 21:15
Vue: 18:20, 20:00, 21:10, 22:30, 23:40
Hollywood: 17:30, 20:00
Odeon: 18:40, 20:30
Vue: 18:35, 20:35, 22:45
Hollywood: 17:35, 20:00
Cinema City: 18:00, 20:30
Odeon: 18:30, 20:40