TV show looking for people in Norfolk who want to live a ‘simpler life’
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Are you yearning for a break from a hectic life?
If an escape from the pressures of social media, traffic jams and Zoom sounds appealing, Five Mile Films are looking for men women and children who would like a break from the ordinary to be involved in a new TV show.
Kay Green from Five Mile Fims said: "The idea behind the series is about saying goodbye to smartphones, social media and all the distractions and pressures of normal life - to go and live a simpler life to explore the idea of whether in fact, less is more.
"We are looking for people of all ages to apply; families, couples, single people, to take time out from their normal life and step into a different way of living."
To apply email your name, age and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief explanation of why you would like to live a simpler life.
You may also want to watch:
Filming will take place over a number of months in rural Britain in 2021.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021