Five-a-side football tournament in memory of Thetford postman
A five-a-side football tournament will be taking place this weekend in memory of a popular postman who was killed in a crash last year.
Richard Croome, 28, from Thetford died when he lost control of his red Vauxhall Combo van on Brettenham Road, in the town, on November 22.
The five-a-side matches will be held at Breckland Leisure Centre, Theford, on Saturday at 10am. Teams should arrive by 9.15am.
Food and drink will be available on the day and all proceeds from the tournament will go towards Quidenham Children's Hospice.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 8 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof
- 9 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 10 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court