Fisher Theatre reopens with popular Victorian themed show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Bungay's Fisher Theatre has reopened its doors with a production of a popular Victorian themed show.
The theatre welcomes back illusionist Chris North who has presented many shows over the years at The Fisher Theatre.
His latest production Curious Tales and Unusual Phenomena follows some of his previous productions by adopting the popular Victorian theme.
It comes as the theatre is set for a full reopening this September, with a new manager and new future for the theatre as many arts venues reopen following on from the pandemic.
The Curious Tales & Unusual Phenomena production includes tales of unusual and bizarre phenomena which used to captivate Victorian audiences of decades past.
The authentic recreation of these events and startling revelations leave even the most cynical unable to doubt the evidence of their own eyes.
You may also want to watch:
The show is on Saturday, September 11 at 7.30pm.
You can visit the Fisher Theatre website www.fishertheatre.org or phone the Box Office: 01986 897130 to secure tickets.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats