First to launch new bus service between Bungay and Ditchingham to Norwich
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 20
A new bus service is to link Bungay and Ditchingham to Norwich.
With a frequency of every 30 minutes at peak times, the First Buses 41/X41 service will enable passengers to travel onwards to the UEA, Norwich and Norfolk University Hospital, Norwich train station and Broadland Business Park.
The service will launch on Monday.
First Buses intend to build upon the success of the number 40 Charcoal Line service between Norwich and Poringland which launched in April 2016.
Steve Wickers, managing director of First Eastern Counties said: 'We are proud to introduce this service which will provide Bungay and Ditchingham links to our wider Norwich network.
You may also want to watch:
'The Charcoal Line has been a resounding success since its launch, and we believe this will build upon further what we have already achieved with the Network Norwich concept.'
Poringland will now receive up to three Charcoal Line buses an hour direct into Norwich.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash