First Holton and Blyford car show and fete to raise funds for village hall
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The first classic car show and fete is being held at Holton and Blyford Village Hall next weekend.
The event will include cars, traction engines, Southwold Miniature Railway, a fun fair for children and a barbecue run by Halesworth Lions.
There will also be a wide variety of stalls, a performance from the Everythings Jumping Dance Group and an exhibition by local artists showing a montage of village scenes.
Inside the hall there will be a bar, tombola, strawberry teas, homemade cakes and hot drinks.
The event is being held on Sunday, June 18, from 10am to 4pm and admission is free. Proceeds will go to the village hall.
You may also want to watch:
Parking will be available on the primary school playing field, by kind permission of the school, and organisers would also like to thank Mervyn Lambert traffic management for their help.
For more information call Wendy on 01986 872590 or email email@example.com.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 9 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall