First Holton and Blyford car show and fete to raise funds for village hall
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The first classic car show and fete is being held at Holton and Blyford Village Hall next weekend.
The event will include cars, traction engines, Southwold Miniature Railway, a fun fair for children and a barbecue run by Halesworth Lions.
There will also be a wide variety of stalls, a performance from the Everythings Jumping Dance Group and an exhibition by local artists showing a montage of village scenes.
Inside the hall there will be a bar, tombola, strawberry teas, homemade cakes and hot drinks.
The event is being held on Sunday, June 18, from 10am to 4pm and admission is free. Proceeds will go to the village hall.
You may also want to watch:
Parking will be available on the primary school playing field, by kind permission of the school, and organisers would also like to thank Mervyn Lambert traffic management for their help.
For more information call Wendy on 01986 872590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital