First Eastern Counties Seasider open-top bus service in Great Yarmouth returns after successful debut last year
- Credit: George Ryan
After a successful reintroduction last year, a regular open-top seaside bus service will be resuming in Great Yarmouth just in time for half term.
The Seasider departs on Sunday, May 28 and will run daily every 30 minutes between Haven Seashore and Pleasure Beach, with special late services for the Wednesday night firework displays.
MORE: Plenty of room up top in Great Yarmouth's new busThe double decker bus will take passengers along Yarmouth's Golden Mile, providing spectacular views of the seaside.
The route has changed from last year when it ran from the Vauxhall Holiday park, to Great Yarmouth train station, the Market Gates bus station, the Sealife Centre, the Britannia Pier and the Seashore Holiday Centre before going back on itself.
A Seasider High5 family ticket (for up to three children and two adults) will allow all-day travel on the route for £5.
You may also want to watch:
Marketing manager at First Eastern Counties David Jordan said he hopes it will become a 'must do' attraction in the resort.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer