First details of Norwich Christmas market revealed
- Credit: Archant © 2008
Summer might only just be underway, but organisers of a Christmas market are busy getting ready for the festive season.
Savoir Fayre's Norwich Christmas Market will take place in front of the Forum, on Millennium Plain, for the majority of December.
It will run from Friday, December 7 to Sunday, December 23, and will continue from the Forum down Gentleman's Walk.
More than 40 stalls will be selling festive wares, with traditional Glühwein available to keep shoppers warm.
A Santa's grotto will be available, while entertainment will include Christmas carols and, organisers hope, a Ferris wheel.
You may also want to watch:
Booking has now opened for the first round of applications for stall holders, and will close on April 30.
It will be open from 9am to 7pm on weekdays and from 9am to 5pm on weekends.
To apply, click here.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich