First announces new bus ticket deal for groups travelling in Norfolk and Suffolk at weekends
- Credit: Edward Starr Photographer
Bus operator First Eastern Counties has announced a new promotion which will make it cheaper for groups of people in Norfolk and Suffolk to travel during January weekends.
Starting this weekend and continuing every weekend until January 29, up to five people travelling together can buy a '5 for a FIVER' High 5 ticket.
While the High 5 tickets are available all year, the price has been cut to £5 for January.
A maximum of two adults aged over 20 can be included in the tickets, but bus bosses say it is a cheaper way for families, couples and groups of teenagers to get around.
Steve Wickers, managing director for First Eastern Counties said, 'We're delighted to be relaunching our popular '5 for a FIVER' promotion at this time of year as people travel to the January sales, catch up with friends and relatives or search for family-friendly activities to keep the children entertained.
You may also want to watch:
'We also appreciate that budgets can be tight after Christmas, more so than at any other time of the year, so our offer makes using the bus even better value for enjoying some great days out at the start of 2017.
'We're confident of transforming even more people into regular bus users when they realise how simple, convenient and cost effective it is travelling with First Eastern Counties.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats