Search

First aid given to smoke inhalation victim after kitchen fire

PUBLISHED: 15:39 26 September 2019 | UPDATED: 15:39 26 September 2019

First aid was given to a smoke inhalation victim after a kitchen fire in North Walsham. Picture: Google Maps

First aid was given to a smoke inhalation victim after a kitchen fire in North Walsham. Picture: Google Maps

Archant

First aid was given to a smoke inhalation victim after a kitchen fire in North Walsham.

Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a kitchen fire at 2.20pm on Thursday, September 26, on Brick Kiln Road.

You may also want to watch:

The fire was extinguished before the arrival of crews from North Walsham, Stalham and Aylsham.

First aid was administered to one casualty suffering smoke inhalation and smoke was ventilated from the property.

The police and ambulance service were also in attendance at the scene.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Latest from the Eastern Daily Press